1. Member-owners elect board directors.
2. Board defines expectations for the co-op’s general manager (GM/CEO) and provides policies & strategic goals.
3. GM/CEO interprets the board’s expectations to create a plan.
4. GM/CEO delegates responsibilities to staff who help carry out the plan.
5. Staff develop and oversee programs to accomplish their tasks.
6. GM/CEO collects data from staff about their efforts.
7. GM/CEO shares results with the board.
8. Board reflects on policies and updates them as needed.
Member-owners provide input and feedback to board, GM, and staff