Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 12:00 am
Looking for a great holiday gift?
Brighten up the holidays with a Cloverland Electric gift credit. Cloverland members can give a gift credit to a friend, family member or give anonymously to a co-op member as a random act of kindness.
To give a gift credit:
- Call 1-800-562-4953 and select 4 to reach Member Services.
- To protect the recipient’s confidentiality, Cloverland cannot provide member account numbers or outstanding balances.
- Payment for gift credits can be made the following ways:
- One-time charge to giver’s bank account by providing bank routing number, checking/savings account number and designated amount.
- Cash or check using the Dafter drop-box (2916 West M-28) with member name specified. Note: unfortunately, credit cards are not accepted for gift credits due to PCI compliance.
*Gift credit is applied directly to member's Cloverland account. Certificate will be sent to member as a gift notification. Not redeemable for cash.