Cloverland Electric Cooperative offers a powerful online account management tool that provides a safe and secure environment to conveniently manage your account 24/7 by computer, smartphone or tablet. Register for SmartHub or Login to your SmartHub account.
Benefits of Smarthub:
- Pay your bill
- Track payment history
- Report an outage
- Set up auto-pay
- Check hourly and daily electric usage
- Free mobile app
- Set power usage alerts
- Easily contact member services
- Access your billing statements
Safe and Secure
The SmartHub app is encrypted during each transaction and no personal information is stored on your mobile device. Need more information? Please call member services: (800) 562-4953.
Download the Mobile App
Mail your bill to:
Cloverland Electric Cooperative
2916 West M-28
Dafter, MI 49724
Auto Pay allows your electric bill to be automatically deducted from your bank account, debit or credit card each month. It’s the easiest way to ensure your bill is always paid on time, every time!
Cash payments are available at many local gas stations, convenience stores, Walmart and other locations across our service territory. Cash payments are processed via InComm Financials VanillaDirect Pay, a licensed money transmitter. There is a $1.50 fee for this service.
- Bring your Cloverland bill (a paper bill or your digital bill through SmartHub) with the attached bar code to the vendor.
- Pay the $1.50 service fee to the vendor.
- The payment will be applied to your Cloverland account.
- The vendor will provide you with a receipt.
Pay your electric bill at payment stations conveniently located across our service area. Please allow for five (5) days processing time prior to your payment due date.